Important information so you don't lose your data
If you wish to take some time completing this form, you have the ability to save a draft for later. This requires you to be logged in. If you choose 'save' and are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in or create an account. Once logged in, your draft application can be found under My Account > Draft Applications.
Regardless of whether you are logged in, once you have completed and submitted the form, you will receive a copy of your submission to the email address you specify in the form.
Either use the log in link in the header of this page to create an account (or log in if you already have an account) or select the 'start application' button below to start without logging in.
Marlborough District Council needs to collect personal information (including names and contact details) to process this application. Personal information that you provide will be held and protected by us in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You can access and correct that information by contacting Council at PO Box 443, Blenheim 7240 or emailing email@example.com.
If this application is for a new off licence you will need to make contact with the licensing team to discuss your proposal before making the application. If this is for a new off license you will be required to upload the following:
• If the applicant is a Company or Body Corporate, a certificate of incorporation will be required
• If the applicant is a Partnership, evidence of Partnership will be required
• Photographs (or artist impression) of the exterior of the premise
• Map indicating the location of the premise
• A written statement from the building owners for the premise to the effect that they have no objection to the premise being used for the sale of alcohol
• Scale plan of the premise showing:The area being used for the sale + supply of alcohol and the principal entrance to the premise
• Any designated areas ie supervised,restricted
• If the premise is a supermarket or grocery store, a copy of certified accounts detailing annual sales revenue percentage of turnover that is derived from the sale of main order household food stuffs is required as per regulation 12 or 13 (as the case requires) of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Regulations. If the premise is a supermarket or grocery store upload a plan of the internal floor area detailing what each area detailing what each area stocks and show any proposed permitted area for the display and promotion of alcohol.